17.4.11

A grown-up French vintage birthday


Running my own business after having my 2 beautiful children is part of reliving my life a few years ago when my husband and I used to travel together.  I think it's a great way of keeping things I love close to my heart by selling and talking about things French in Australia.

The blogger behind Celebrations at Home did just the similar thing.  For her husband's birthday, she created a French themed birthday decor and relived the time they both spent together in France 'bc' - before children.  The materials included things she already had and items that she bought back in France as the beautiful vintage decor which was excellent.


Using drawers to display macarons, an urn for height and to hold the palmiers, and a frame fitted with 'post card' scrapbook paper to hold the fruit tarts.  Other decorative elements were a globe, some French books they picked up in Paris, and a candeliere hanging above.  Just fantastic.


Images: Celebrations at Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...