15.3.11

LA et Paris - Juliane Berry Photographie

An international fine art wedding and portrait photographer based in Paris, Juliane Berry Photography is one you have to know.  Juliane has done many photography throughout California and Europe, and exhibited her photographs in Los Angeles.  


There are photographers who are talented in taking great photos for your special day, but I personally love Juliane's work because she truly captures the story when you look at the photos, and I think this is one of the success she has in exhibiting her work in LA.  She manage to catch the important shots where you will get what really happened including the emotions, which I think is amazing.


Juliane shoots film and digital and most of her work is shot traditionally with film and then individually custom printed on archival paper.  Juliane has also mastered the art of hand painting black and white gelatin silver photographs with oils, a dying art practiced since 1860 and now on the verge of extinction.


The images on our Inspirations are my favourites of Juliane's photography.  The first time I saw these photos was when I was out and about, and although I was looking through them on my handphone, I was moved by the beauty of the location, the emotions that took place, and by that, I think Juliane Berry is one you have to contact for your wedding, honeymoon, engagement, anniversary or simply photoshoots that you have to have to celebrate your love with your partner.

Images: Juliane Berry Photography

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...