9.4.12

What's your workspace like?

The workspace for professionals nowadays may not necessarily be at a well-organized desk with post-its on the wall and super neat arrangements surrounding it.  Since young, I find it easy to get ideas and study at the dining table or couch.  It's just that my energy flow and creativity doesn't come through at a study or office desk!


My workspace is always at the dining table.  My beautiful carved, wooden dining table with fresh flowers and work spread.  It's spontaneous, my energy and ideas flow, and I love how there is no pressure but yet work is being produced.  I have sold my office desk as it doesn't have any purpose.

I'm so glad to learn that Garance Doré does the same!  Great minds think alike?  Share with us about your workspace at the comments or email us at info@lestyle.org.



Photographe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...