3.1.11

Photographie - Talent Australien

Carla Coulson's beautiful work caught my attention years ago when I was in Brisbane doing my regular visits at the local book shop.  I had to buy her book that she photographed called My French Life which had been a fabulous coffee table book of mine ever since.  I love how her photos are strong and powerful.  It is no wonder that she has published many books up till now.  Carla has become one of the great photographers in Paris one can find in weddings, fashion and lifestyle.

 


Carla Coulson is an Australian photographer who lives in Paris.  Her photography consists of real people of Paris, beautiful buildings and absolute great eye on details you wouldn't imagine.  These are just some of her work.  Visit her website for more on the fab lane.

Photos: Carla Coulson

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...