4.5.11

Food and love for Maman

 
The best thing to do for mothers on Mother's day is to make something yourself.  The choices are endless to create a wonderful day full of pampering, love and laughter on this day.  As a mum myself, I love it when my family and I sit at our backyard and have breakfast together put together by my 4 year old and husband.  

French pamper treatments such as French mani/pedi at French Pink and makeovers at Chanel can never go wrong followed by high tea in the afternoon.  One of my favourites is French crêpes.  


Blueberry or chocolate, they all taste fantastic and easy to make.  You can find more on these delicious dish at Chez Flo French crêpes for Mother's Day.  French Tarte aux Pommes is another favourite and is perfect for a feast for more than 4 persons during the occassion.  Attempt to create and have fun with the family if not, there's always gorgeous restaurants that awaits you!

Images:  Laduree, Paris Pastry & Best of French Food

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...